This discovery is absolutely 100% real. This isn't a game of make believe. It truly is "The Peoples' National Treasure." You're probably wondering, "If this discovery is true and real, then why am I not seeing and reading about this all over the media? It's an incredible discovery and the good that it will do is wonderful and it will help many people and accomplish a world of good both in the scientific community and by helping many people through social justice." Yes, it will. So why isn't it happening and why isn't the media all over it?
Well, I can assure you that "the powers that be" (TPTB) know who I am and they know of this discovery. There are professionals and academicians in the meteoritic world who also know who I am and know of this discovery. Sadly "they" do not want this discovery to come to full public knowledge. There are those in the media who feel the same way. They in the media allow what they want to allow. They control the story, and they try to control the story whenever they can. That isn't right. That's censorship. That's against our U.S. Constitution and the First Amendment of our Bill of Rights.
I'm sure that there are those who do not want it to happen the way that I want it to happen, the way that G-d wants it to happen. I've personally seen the stonewalling, and the control they exhibit by removing the message so others don't see it. Yes it really does happen. They do indeed black out and try to block the story. There is a reason why G-d gave me this discovery and the opportunity to bring it to the world. He knew eventually I'd persevere with his help and eventually come through, to be brave enough to follow through, to do it, and then finish the job. It's taken a lot of time with a lot of resistance from others at every corner, but it's getting done.
There are usually two different responses from those who personally know me regarding this World Record discovery. Those who are genuinely happy for me and very supportive, because they know who I really am and what I want to do, because it's the right thing to do, and they are thrilled. Yet they also know the challenges ahead that I face. They are the majority thankfully. Then there are those who are really upset and ticked-off and perhaps "butt-hurt" about it and wonder, "What gives you the right to do this?" To them I say, "Because I'm the one who made the discovery with HaShem's inspiration. It's his will, and I did all the hard work, and it's the right thing to do. It's not your decision to make. It takes discoverers to make discoveries. Doing science and making scientific discoveries is not a crime. Helping people is the right thing to do. It should all be celebrated. Get over yourself and your envy and your jealousy and your anger. Don't break the 10th commandment: 'Thou shall not covet.' "
To those who helped assist me I thank you. And one day I will thank you publicly by name. To the professionals and academicians within the meteoritics community who stonewalled me and presented me with disinformation when I came to you for help, I know who you are, G-d knows who you are ...
"Contrary to their public image, scientists are normal, flawed human beings. They are as capable of prejudice, covetousness, pride, deceitfulness, etc., as anyone."
-- David Weatherall, "Conduct Unbecoming," American Scientist (Vol.93, January-February 2005), p.73
If you believe in what is right and true, and you would like to help, then please post the following links and website onto all your social media. Prove it to yourself. Watch as they pull it down without your consent or you doing so. It's happened to me and several of my friends and relatives already. But they can't do it to everyone especially when the numbers of people are overwhelming. When they do so, post it again and again. Please help, and may G-d watch over you and all your loved ones. May G-d put a hedge of protection around you, and may He personally protect you, and may He bless you with his love, salvation, and Shalom. Baruch HaShem.
Also I ask for your prayers. I ask you to ask Adonai for my protection, for my family's protection, for my friends' protection, and for all those who know me and this project. It is dangerous in this world to do the right thing and to do Adonai's will. I ask for HaShem's personal protection, for his hedge to surround me and my family and my friends. For His love and his blessings and his Shlaom. In Yeshua HaMashiach's name. Amen. And I thank you.
-- Glyn Howard
The links to post: (Copy and paste, copy and paste, copy and paste ...)
G Found It -- U.S. World Record Mars Meteorite Discovery
The Evidence -- G Found It -- U.S. World Record Mars Meteorite Discovery
The official website: G Found It -- U.S. World Record Mars Meteorite Discovery
Some ideas of possible sources for anonymous posting to social media to be used as a news outlet:
Overview of anonymous social media sites ...
Six Billion Secrets: anonymous social media
In a free Nation with our full U.S. Constitutional Bill of Rights in order and on guard to protect our freedoms, the following illustrated abuse should never ever happen ... We have a right to our personal property, our scientific discoveries, and our personal intellectual property:
Fourth Amendment Protection from
unreasonable search and seizure.
"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."
Center for Constitutional Rights: "If An Agent Knocks"
The ACLU: protecting our Constitution and our Bill of Rights
The Center for Constitutional Rights
The ACLJ: protecting our Religious Freedom and Rights
The Facts that protect "The U.S. World Record Mars Meteorite Discovery" from abuse by the U.S. government and/or other public and/or private agencies:
1) Only Glyn Howard made this complete U.S. World Record Mars Meteorite Discovery.
2) Doing science and making scientific discoveries is not a crime.
3) Scientific discovery and all associated research are all intellectual property of the discoverer, and all is protected by Constitutional Law and our Bill of Rights.
4) No crimes were or have been committed at anytime during this World Record discovery, recovery, and research.
5) The private land (with permission granted), and/or the public land: City, County, State(s), or Federal land(s) where the discovery was made is open to collecting.
5) It is lawful to guard and to keep secret the discovery site to protect all aspects of this U.S. World Record Mars Meteorite Discovery and the rights of
Glyn Howard the discoverer.
6) Glyn Howard does not sell meteorites and he never has. Glyn Howard teaches science, and does scientific research and discovery -- pure science.
7) It is lawful to make request for Discovery Reward/Finder's Fee.
8) When Glyn Howard sought out some help from the professional academic meteoritic world, "walls and road blocks" were erected (metaphorically), and literal disinformation was given out (by some research/academicians) to Glyn Howard, and he soon realized this. See: Conduct Unbecoming
9) So, Glyn Howard now inspired -- "When you want something done right, you got to do it yourself." Then he did.
10) At this point in time, many attorneys have been informed of this U.S. World Record Mars Meteorite Discovery (with the exception of all sensitive information regarding the discovery) to protect the Constitutional Rights of Glyn Howard and to protect his full discovery, and his intellectul property.
Yes, sadly in does happen. Is this right, ethical, and just? No, no, and no. Scientific discoveries, and the research done in association with these discoveries are all intellectual property of the discoverer. To take this from someone is outright theft and stealing, and unjustly abuses many of our Constitutional Bill of Rights.
Two stories that show just how wrong our U.S. government can be, can act, can abuse the law, and the high crimes that they commit:
The Story of The Old Woman Meteorite ...
This story is not complete. This situation and how it turned out is left unfinished. Justice did not prevail. The Smithsonian Institute through the direction of Phd. Roy Clarke Curator at Smithsonian Institution, Department of Meteoritics, did an incredibly unjust, unethical, and immoral act. They did not do the right thing. And they continue to do the wrong thing in this regard to this day. They allowed injustice to prevail. This must come to an end. For this full U.S. World Record Mars Meteorite discovery to come to full fruition and so that the scientific community can benefit and so that many people can be helped through social justice that the rewards can all provide for, then the following injustices must be taken care of and made right:
* The Smithsonian Institution must openly and publicly apologize regarding how they have treated the original three discoverers of the Old Woman Meteorite: (Mike Jendruczak, Dave Friberg, and Jack Harwood) over these many years and fully rectify the unethical treatment and continued unethical treatment these discoverers receive to this day. All these injustices done must be reversed.
* The Smithsonian Institution must acknowledge the full names and associate the full names of the three prospectors/miners who made the discovery/find of the Old Woman Meteorite. The Smithsonian Institute can no longer just say "three prospectors/miners found" or "prospectors/miners found," their full names must be used in discussing the discovery, writing about the discovery, and displaying the discovery and the partial slice of the meteorite at the Smithsonian Institute.
* The full names of the three prospectors/miners must be used in the display of the Old Woman Meteorite in Barstow, CA, at the BLM Desert Discovery Center, "The Home of The Old Woman Meteorite."
* The three prospectors/miners originally asked for one million dollars in reward. This is more than fair regarding the scientific and monetary value of The Old Woman Meteorite. This reward must be given and divided among the original three discoverers and/or their heirs with interest accrued from 1975, the year of the the discovery.
I know the full infamous story of the Old Woman Meteorite drama because of the important work, research, and the writing of the full story by retired Geologist Joe De Kehoe. I thank him for doing so and for bringing the full truthful story to the public conscience.
I have provided a copy of the full article below at the link, and have done so in low quality black and white, through the fair use laws for education. The full story and truth of the matter is too important to go unsaid. Most freely available written articles discussing the Old Woman Meteorite fiasco on the internet are highly biased, do not tell the full truth, and do not recount the full injustice done by The Smithsonian Institute. Retired Geologist Joe De Kehoe's full story does. He wrote an excellent chapter and had interviewed many of the people who were involved in the original story. I encourage readers to purchase his book in full color which is an excellent read regarding the history of the California Mojave Desert, along old Route 66, and begins with this fascinating infamous story of injustice regarding The Old Woman Meteorite. Please see Amazon or his personal publishing company website for purchase.
Worddoc copy of the entire story: Chapter One, The Old Woman Meteorite, The story and the controversy that resulted from the discovery and removal of the second largest meteorite ever found in the U.S.
"If there is a lesson to be learned here I suppose it is this: do your negotiating before you let anyone from the government in on your secret. Harwood and the others showed Clarke the meteorite to get confirmation was what they had found, not thinking that their possession would be jeopardized."
(From the Book: The Silence of the Sun
by Joe De Kehoe available at ...)
The Story of "Sue," the largest nearly complete intact T. Rex fossil ever found ...
Rex Appeal: The Amazing Story of Sue, the Dinosaur That changed Science, the Law, and my Life, by Peter Larson and Kristin Donnan
The story in DVD ...